Salesperson: Kitchen and Cabinetry Designer – Brisbane
KITCHEN TRENDS is seeking Professional Kitchen Design Salesperson who is a self motivated to work in a highly successful team.
We are currently looking for a professional salesperson who is a go getter and a self-starter and possesses a natural flair for sales with experience in the Kitchen Renovation and Joinery Industries to join our sales team to service our customers in the Brisbane area from our Newmarket Showroom.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven sales experience.
- Competent in drawing detailed and precise working plans and specifications using Cabinet Vision or similar program.
- A sound knowledge of the Kitchen Renovation and Joinery industries.
- Reliable, confident with strong communication skills and a friendly personality.
- Be able to prioritise work load and work autonomously.
- High attention to detail and ability to follow processes.
- Trade background would be highly regarded.
- Valid driver’s licence and own form of transport.
- Visiting customers in their home to accurately measure rooms and obtain brief requirements.
- Based on the clients brief, create a concept drawing and detailed written quotation with the support of 3D presentations.
- Present to customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to take on client design changes without compromising the integrity of the overall design.
- Prospecting for sales within your sphere of influence.
- Clearly communicate to our production team and provide appropriate handover.
- Keep up-to- date with the industry standards and products available.
You will get to work with a business that has been established for over 10 years and is a leader in custom made cabinetry that transforms the homes of our clients. We pride ourselves on the superior quality and service we provide.
The position comes with a base salary, car allowance, and commission on sales so your income is only dependent based on what you are prepared to put into the role.
If this role sounds like the change you have been looking for, send your confidential CV to: email@example.com
Only successfully applicants will be contacted for an interview.