- Great Long Term Career Prospects.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Brisbane Location.
- Are you great with people?
- Do you have strong admin skills?
- Are you passionate about Customers?
- Do you have a flair for design and sales?
- Are you passionate about your career path?
Kitchen TRENDS is a market leader in kitchen cabinetry manufacture with a vision to provide the most ultimate customer experience through design and quality. Established 10 years ago, from our factory located in Burleigh Heads, we supply to the entire southeast Queensland Market.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and customer-centric professional to join our Brisbane Showroom located at Newmarket for a receptionist / sales and general admin support
To be successful in this role you will meet and greet customers, offer refreshments, communicate messages within the team, answer and screen phone calls and maintain a well-presented showroom. You will also be required to perform general administrative tasks to assist in day to day running of the business.
The successful candidate will be a clear communicator and have the ability to build relationships. Ideally you would have some sales experience with high level of computer skills and you are happy to work on your own or as a part of the team.
- Managing and maintaining the showroom
- Greeting and directing customers.
- Working with and assisting the sales team of kitchen designers.
- General administration tasks
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Interest in kitchen design.
- Colour Consultation or Interior design background desirable.
- Immaculate presentation;
- An excellent phone manner and high level communication skills;
- Professional approach to customer service;
- A friendly, unpretentious and interesting personality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to multi task and pay attention to detail;
- Superior organisational skills.
- Friendly and approachable with a ‘can do / go the extra mile’ attitude
- Professional approach to customer service with a smile
- Previous experience working within a deadline driven environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- The ability to manage in busy situations
- Happy to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Must have a car and current driving licence
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships and a competitive salary.
So, if you are a ‘can-do’ person whose focus is customer service with a smile; thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you’ll fit right in and we’d like to have you on our team.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant. If you have what it takes, we want you!
Applications should include all previous experience & work related references & submit your application in writing to The Sales Manager, email email@example.com or call Bharti Hunt on 0407 899 396 for a confidential discussion
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.